Why use our company?
1. 24 Hour Service We provide the only 24 hour, year round emergency animal control/management service in the Melbourne metropolitan area.
2. Emergency Response We are the only wildlife control company that provides a guaranteed state-wide 24 hour SNAKE and Dangerous Animal management response.
3. Humane Treatment of All Animals All techniques, equipment and materials employed in animal management and control are in strict accordance with relevant animal ethics committee and legislative guidelines.
4. Free call 1800 004 744 Our qualified personnel answer the phones and can answer any questions you have relating to the services we provide.
5. Communications The latest high tech communications. All of our technicians are issued with mobile phones with voice messaging for your convenience. Call them or leave them a message anytime, day or night as your schedule allows.
6. Biologists We have qualified wildlife biologists on staff.
7. Qualifications & Licenses Our staff a fully licensed with the Department of Human Services, the Department of Primary Industries and the Department of Sustainability. All staff hold formal qualifications in their respective areas of expertise.
8. AEPMA - Membership of Professional Association We are full members of the (AEPMA) Australian Environmental Pest Managers Association. We strictly abide with the Codes of Practice and Codes of Ethics as set down by the Association.
9. Insurance We are comprehensively insured with Workcover, Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance (AUD$10,000,000.00)
10. Guarantee All our work carries a comprehensive guarantee of quality.
11. Equipment/Technology All of our equipment is State-of-the-art. Humane Trapping Equipment, Tranquilizer, Net Guns, Weapons and Sighting Systems and animal handling equipment is fully certified
12. Risk Assessment/Safety Audits All work carried out by our company is subject to full written risk assessments and detailed safety audits.
Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 0418 824 248 or freecall 1800 004 744